Hello friends and family! It is December 2nd right now and I have been reflecting back on 2014 and also looking ahead to 2015.
2014…what a year! Here are few highlights;
- I celebrated 14 years of marriage to my beautiful wife.
- My kids are doing well in 1st and 4th grades.
- I will have performed 50 wedding ceremonies in 2014.
- In July, I gave the Invocation at the Packer Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
- Lastly, I started a blog.
I am sure I could list more but that is not the point.
If I am not more like Jesus than I was in 2013 than my list of things I did in 2014 is pointless.
In 2015, I am setting goals and changing things in my life. All for one purpose, to be more like Jesus. If my life is a funnel, being like Jesus is the smallest part, the very tip of the funnel. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, must flow through that one little section. If I am not a funnel than I would probably be a bucket. I would fill up on whatever comes my way. I’d rather be a funnel than a bucket.
So expect some changes with my blog. There might even be times when I will ask for feedback. Feel free to comment when asked or even if you are not asked. I welcome your thoughts.
So get ready friends, 2015 will be full of change. Which one will you be?